This portal respects and protects the privacy of users with the utmost diligence and undertakes not to disclose personal information to third parties without explicit authorisation from the user.
Personal data. Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
Usage data. This is the information automatically collected through Sommelier Suite (including by third-party applications integrated in this website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user who connects with this website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (e.g. time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed by the visitor.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
- User. The individual using this website who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
- Interested. The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
- Data controller. The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of Sommelier Suite. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of Sommelier Suite.
- Cookies. Cookies are tracking tools consisting of small portions of data stored within the User's browser.
PRIVACY STATEMENT PURSUANT TO ART. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR)
- Cammeo DiVino s.r.l. - Via Adolfo Tedeschi 8, 42124 Reggio Emilia (Italy)
- Holder's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
Personal data is freely provided by the user except, in the case of usage data, collected automatically during the use of this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by this website is mandatory. If the user refuses to provide them, it may be impossible for this website to provide the service, i.e. the provision of information content on it. Where Sommelier Suite indicates certain data as optional, users are free to choose whether or not to communicate such data without affecting the availability of the service or the operation of the website. If users have any doubts about the mandatory data, they may request further information from the data controller.
Processing of collected data
The Data Controller takes security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure and/or modification of the data collected. Processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools in a manner strictly related to the purposes indicated. There are cases where, in addition to the Owner, other parties involved in the management of Sommelier Suite such as internal staff (editorial staff, administration...) or external technical service providers (hosting providers, technical assistance from IT companies...) have access to this data. However, this is carefully regulated and controlled in full respect of the data subjects.
Legal basis for processing
The Controller processes personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes, in particular for receiving the weekly newsletter and/or viewing content on Sommelier Suite;
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
Personal data are processed at the Controller's offices (Reggio Emilia and Monte Isola) and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located, even if only for a limited period of time.
Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one where you are located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the user may refer to the section on personal data processing details. The user has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, as well as on the security measures taken by the Controller to protect personal data. You may at any time verify whether one of the transfers just described takes place by examining the section of this document on details of the processing of Personal Data or by asking the Controller for information.
Personal data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the user will be retained as long as the performance of that contract is completed. For example, the name and e-mail collected for the purpose of sending the newsletter will be retained as long as the user remains subscribed to the newsletter. At any time, the user may unsubscribe from the newsletter easily and free of charge by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in each e-mail received or by making an express request to the Controller.
- Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. You may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on the user's consent, the Controller may retain personal data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
The user's data are collected to enable the Controller to provide the service, fulfil legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its own rights and interests (or those of users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: commenting on articles, sending the newsletter, statistics, viewing content from external platforms (e.g. a video on YouTube) and tag management.
Details of Personal Data Processing
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google Ireland Limited. The use of this service involves the flow of user data through it and their possible retention.
Purpose of processing: centralised management of tags or scripts used on Sommelier Suite.
Personal data processed: Usage Data.
MailPoet is an address management and email messaging service provided by WooCommerce Ireland Limited. This service enables the management of a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type used to communicate with the user. It also collects data about the date and time the user views the messages, as well as the user's interaction with them, such as information about clicks on links in the messages.
Personal data processed: name, e-mail.
YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content display service operated by Google Inc. that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages. This service makes it possible to display content hosted on its external platforms directly on the pages of Sommelier Suite and to interact with them.
Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google uses the collected personal data for the purpose of tracking and analysing your use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services provided by Google. Google may use the personal data to contextualise and personalise ads in its advertising network.
Personal Data Processed: Usage Data; Tracking Tools.
Google Analytics with Anonymous IP. This Google Analytics integration anonymises the IP address. The anonymisation works by abbreviating the IP address of Users within the borders of member states of the European Union or in other countries which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be sent to Google's servers and abbreviated within the USA.
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the data processed by the Controller. In particular, the user has the right to:
- revoke previously expressed consent at any time;
- object to the processing of their data if this is done on a legal basis other than consent (further details on the right to object are given in the section below);
- access their data and obtain information on certain aspects of the processing;
- verify and/or request rectification in the event of changes or errors;
- obtain restriction of processing, i.e. data may only be retained;
- obtain the deletion or removal of their personal data;
- file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
Where personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise their rights, users may address a request to the Controller's contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
Defence in court
The user's personal data may be used by the Owner in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of any legal proceedings to defend against abuse in the use of Sommelier Suite or related services by the user.
The user declares that he is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, Sommelier Suite and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain personal data, such as the user's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in connection with the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the data controller using the contact details.
Responding to 'Do Not Track' requests
Sommelier Suite does not support 'Do Not Track' requests.
Last modified: 3 December 2022